What is Vacuum Cleaner?
- A vacuum cleaner is one of the most essential home appliances that you can own
- It helps keep your home clean, and free of dust, and debris
- A good vacuum cleaner can make cleaning much easier and more efficient, saving you time and energy
- With so many different types of vacuum cleaners on the market, it can be overwhelming to choose the right one
- That’s why we’ve put together this guide to help you understand the different types of vacuum cleaners and what to look for when choosing the right one for you.
- The vacuum cleaner is a device that sucks dust particles by creating a vacuum using an electric motor
- The scope that the vacuum cleaner is significant, as electricity was becoming easily available, and our cultural need to keep things clean was beginning to develop
- The vacuum cleaner would increase the frequency of cleaning to once a week (instead of once a season or once a year) and involve fewer people.
Types of Vacuum Cleaners
- There are mainly five types of a vacuum cleaners but three types are widely used
Upright Vacuum Cleaners
- Upright vacuums are the most common type of vacuum cleaner
- They have a motor and a dustbin located at the top, with a brush roll and suction hose at the bottom
- They are designed for large areas and are great for carpets and upholstery.
Canister Vacuum Cleaners
- Canister vacuums have a motor and dustbin in a separate unit that is connected to a wand and nozzle by a hose
- They are versatile and can be used on various floor types, including hard floors and carpets
- Stick Vacuum Cleaners: Stick vacuums are similar to upright vacuums but are lighter and more compact
- They are great for quick cleanups and small messes, but they may not be as powerful as other types of vacuum cleaners
Handheld Vacuum Cleaners
- Handheld vacuums are small, portable vacuum cleaners that are great for quick cleanups and small messes
- They are also great for cleaning furniture, cars, and other hard-to-reach places.
Key Factors to Select the best Vacuum Cleaner
- Power Consumption:
- The suction power of a vacuum cleaner is one of the most important factors to consider
- The suction power determines how well the vacuum will pick up dirt, debris, and pet hair
- A vacuum with good suction power will make cleaning faster and easier.
- Filtration System:
- A good filtration system is essential for keeping the air in your home clean
- Look for a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter, which captures 99.97% of dust, pollen, and other allergens.
- Cord or Coil Length:
- The cord length of a vacuum cleaner is also an important factor to consider
- A longer cord will give you more reach and allow you to clean larger areas without having to change outlets.
- The weight of a vacuum cleaner is also important to consider, especially if you have stairs or need to clean up high areas
- Look for a vacuum cleaner that is light and easy to maneuver.
- Look for a vacuum cleaner with a range of attachments, including a crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool
- These attachments will allow you to clean various surfaces and reach tight spaces
Parts of vacuum cleaner
What are the applications of a Vacuums Cleaner?
- a Vacuum cleaner is majorly used to remove dirt and dust from upholstery, carpets, velveteen furniture, and floors made of hardwood and many varieties of floors, including laminated floors
- They are also useful to clean cars and stairs
- Based on the uses, Vacuum cleaners are made into different types.
How to Select Vacuum Cleaner
- Size of Collection Bag pore in microns
- Outlet filter life and pore size in micron
- The overall weight of the equipment
- Movability and easy handling facility
- Auto-cleaning feature
- Less noise level
- Power consumption
- Accessories like painter tool, adsorbent, cord spring
- a good vacuum cleaner is an essential home appliance that can make cleaning easier and more efficient
- When choosing a vacuum cleaner, consider factors such as suction power, filtration system, cord length, weight, and attachments
- With the right vacuum cleaner, you’ll be able to keep your home clean and free of dust, dirt, and debris.