What are the benefits of an exhaust fan?
- An exhaust fan is placed in a room such as a kitchen or a bathroom to remove stale, muggy or dirty air.
- exhaust fans is used to remove unwanted odors, moisture, smoke, and other pollutants in the air
- When steam and moisture are in the air, it can cause mold to develop.
Can this fan cool the room?
- Exhaust fans cool down indoor spaces, ventilate the hot and stuffy air,
- This fan prevents the excess amount of moisture content effectively from building u in the damp areas