Dish Washer Machine
- The dishwasher, being a machine will clean the dishes better than when done manually
- With its various settings, you can even remove tough stains from the dishes
- Hygiene – The dishwasher uses warm water to wash the dishes. That means it kills the germs while cleaning the utensils
How Does the dishwasher work?
- The hot water and detergent are sprayed by the rotating arms around the dishwasher, cleaning off dirt and debris. The dirty water is drained away
- Fresh water is added to rinse the dishes
- The rinse water is drained and the dishes are dried using residual heat inside the appliance.
Parts of Dishwasher
- Parts of the dishwasher is given below
Is buying Dishwasher worthful as a washing machine?
Advantage of Dishwasher
- To save both water and energy consumption, dishwashers are much more efficient than hand-washing dishes.
- It takes less for cleaning of small items like cups and dishes which are in large quantity
Disadvantage of Dishwasher
- For small families, handwashing is more wasteful than running a small load
- According to a recent study by the detergent brand Cascade, it takes the average person about 15 seconds to handwash a dish
- A dishwasher can not clean very dirty utensils like pans used for fried food items, overheated dishes, hard-cooked pots
How much dishwashers use water?
- Dishwashers have approximately 30-50 liters of water per load
- New standard-sized Energy efficient dishwashers use less than 15 gallons for every load
- They are designed to heat and use the exact amount of water they need to clean dishes